Awards & Reviews
Petagogy is proud to have won the following local and pet industry awards:
- Voted Best Local Pet Store in Pittsburgh City Paper’s Best of Pgh 2015 Readers’ Poll
- Voted Best Pet Boutique in Pittsburgh Magazine’s 2014 Best of the ‘Burgh Readers’
- Voted Best Pet Boutique in Pittsburgh Magazine’s 2013 Best of the ‘Burgh Readers’ Poll.
- Voted Best Pet Store in Pittsburgh Magazine’s 2012 Best of the ‘Burgh Readers’ Poll.
- Recipient of the inaugural Marketing Excellence Award at the 2012 Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Fl. Global Pet Expo, the pet industry’s largest annual trade show, is presented by the American Pet Products Association (APPA) and the Pet Industry Distributors Association (PIDA).
- Recipient of the 2012 Outstanding Consumer Education Award from Pet Product News International, which is part of the trade magazine’s prestigious Retailer of the Year award program.
I have had nothing but excellent experiences at Petagogy. As a pet owner, I have been very lucky to have their help with finding a good food for my dog with food allergies. Their expertise about their products and eagerness to truly aid their customers rather than just profit from them shows in many ways. They have always taken the time to talk to me about each different kind of food we could try for him; they have given me samples of different foods to help me figure out what exactly he’s allergic to, and thanks to them, I have been able to get him off his prescription food and steroids!
Petagogy is hands down the best pet store in the Pittsburgh area. In fact, it is the best store of its kind I have ever visited. The selection of high quality food is unparalleled and I know I can ask anyone who works there what is the best choice for a diabetic cat or a pet that has become more finicky than usual. I always go home with the recommendation that proves to be just right.Teri R.
I rely on Petagogy for most of my dog’s food and treats. The team is very knowledgeable about the products and is readily available to answer any of my questions. I am always confident that I am giving my dog the best because of their knowledge and expertise.Sarah J.
The products they carry are at a great price, and more importantly, I can trust their quality. Not only do they serve the individuals who frequent their store, but the community as well, holding social events, food drives, and adoption specials for the local animal shelters. Petagogy has such a high quality of products, service, and community that is very rare in a business.Kate D.